Now that I’ve had some time to think about it, I’ve got some goals and plans for 2015. With the amount of travel I have planned, I don’t think I’ll get the same word count I did as 2014. Despite the amount of stuff listed, it’s all doable. I don’t make unrealistic work goals for myself.
- Never Let Me Leave, Melissa Allen #2 (finish edits)
- Never Let Me Die, Melissa Allen #3 (Title tentative)
- Outline and begin SF YA trilogy
- 6 short stories (3 are already contracted)
Scheduled to be Published
- January: Apocalypse Girl Dreaming, fiction collection, Evil Girlfriend Media.
- February: Colonial Gothic: Roanoke Island, RPG Sourcebook, Rogue Games.
- March: Chimera Incarnate, Book Four of the Karen Wilson Chronicles, novel, Apocalypse Ink Productions.
- June: Never Let Me Sleep, Melissa Allen #1, Young adult SF-thriller novel, Permuted Press.
- December : Never Let Me Leave, Melissa Allen #2, Young adult SF-thriller novel, Permuted Press.
- TBA: Doc Wagon 19, Shadowrun novella, Catalyst Game Labs.
- Jan 16-18, RustyCon: panelist, release party.
- Feb 25-Mar 1, Rainforest writers retreat: 2nd session.
- Apr 1-5, Norwescon: panelist, dealer.
- May 22-24, Crypticon: dealer.
- Jun 3-7, Origins Game Fair: panelist, dealer.
- Jun 25-29, LepreCon: GoH.
- July 30-Aug 2, Gen Con: panelist.
- Aug 19-23, WorldCon: panlist.
- Nov 6-8, Gamehole: GoH.