Today begins my birthday week. (My actual birthday is on 9 Dec, Tuesday.) Birthdays are important to me because, sometimes, I’m twelve. The Husband knows this and he left me a bar of chocolate and a little love note to kick things off. I won the world with that man.
As with most authors, what we really, really, really want for our birthdays is to be acknowledged in some way. I don’t need a gift from you but if you want to gift something to me, I’ve listed some little things out.
1. Like my Amazon author page. (If that’s still a thing.)
2. Leave me an Amazon or GoodReads or Barnes and Noble or DriveThruFiction review. Every single word helps.
3. Like my Facebook fan author page or the Apocalypse Ink Productions Facebook page.
4. Take a picture of one of my books with you or a furry friend or a fabric friend and send it to me.
5. Buy yourself (or a friend) a book from Apocalypse Ink Productions. If it is one of my books and you want a hard copy, I can even sign it for you. If it’s an ebook, I still believe I can sign it for you through authorgraph.
6. Gift yourself with the gift of editing from me.
And I hope you have a great week, too. Ping me on twitter and tell me about it. Send me puppy and kitten pictures. Tell me something awesome about your day.