I took an honest-to-goodness vacation recently. I spent a lot of time listening to audiobooks or music, crocheting, and staring at the ocean. It was so needed. I didn’t understand how much I needed an actual vacation. Not a convention or event where I was “on stage” or selling books. The Husband saw the need and insisted we take it. I’m so glad.
One of the things I noticed while I was on vacation and afterwards was that certain songs made me think of certain people. Mostly because of old LARPing characters interactions. But others, I have no idea why and it mystifies me. It was something I wanted to note.
These are all of the people and songs I’ve noticed recently.
- Chantelle – “I Miss the Misery” by Halestrom (RPG character interactions.)
- David – “A Dangerous Mind” by Within Temptation (RPG character interactions.)
- Evan – “War” by Poets of the Fall (RPG character interactions.)
- Eric R – “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark” by Fall Out Boy (RPG character interactions.)
- Johanna – “Vampires” by The Pet Shop Boys (No idea, but I also think about drinking red wine, too.)
- Jeff – “Tide” by Tarot (RPG character interactions.)
- Rae – “Paint It Black” by Ciara (Not a clue, but I have to assume it’s LARP related.)
- Rich T – “Eyes of a Stranger” by Queensryche (RPG character interactions.)
- Ross – “Let You Down” by Three Days Grace (RPG character interactions.)
- Thea – “I’m with You” by Avril Lavigne (No idea. Seriously.)
- Toni – “Life is Beautiful” by Sixx A.M. (RPG character interactions.)
- Yonatan – “My Immortal” by Evanescence (Probably because we once dated.)
What about you? Do songs make you think of people?